WOD: Fight Gone Bad
In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. We’ve used this in 3 and 5 round versions. The stations are:
- . Wallball Shots: 20 pound ball, 10 ft target. (Reps)
- . Sumo Deadlift High-Pull: 75 pounds (Reps)
- . Box Jump: 20″ box (Reps)
- . Push Press: 75 pounds (Reps)
- . Row: calories (Calories)
The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of “rotate,” the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.