As we head into the New Year and you are one that makes resolutions here are some things I would like to point out:
- What sounds like a good idea when you’re drunk is not always true in the morning
- If you have been saying this is the year I will “blank” and I’m serious this time! Try not to get mad at your self when you stop two weeks into the New Year.
- Eating less junk food is a heath requirement not a resolution. Try “ I make a resolution, not to get diabetes!” or
- If you smoke, just quit and don’t make a big deal about it. You didn’t run around telling everyone you started, so why should quitting be any different.
- If your resolution is to get to the gym more often… I agree!
Happy New Year to ya! Here’s to 2013 the first year without any repeating date digits. I wonder what mysterious dooms day prophecy we are going to see in the future.
Snatch Practice (15 min)
Hang clean (3 second stall) : heavy 3; 95% x 3, 90% x 3
Block clean (knee) – heavy 3; 95% x 3, 90% x 3
Clean pull on riser – heavy 4, 95% x 4, 90% x 4
Halting clean deadlift (upper thigh) – heavy 3, 95% x 3, 90% x 3
12 Kb swings 53/35
12 HS shoulder touches