Great job this weekend GIO!
It’s BACK! After much thought and debilitating mental anguish, I have decided to bring back the RX+ programming. We have had a big interest in people competing this year. While I understand it is not for everyone I have designated requirements necessary to participate. This should not affect the normal class programming, so those not interested in extra work you need not worry your pretty little head!!
Basic requirements: BW front squat, kipping/butterfly CTB pull-ups / 5-10 unbroken Double unders / handstand / snatch (135/88) / Clean & jerk (155/103)
1) Commitment– this program will require a diligent and dedicated following! It may consume every bit of free time you once had.
2) Punctuality- Showing up on time is a given, but you are to set an example to the rest of the class by getting in and ready on time.
3) Log Tracking– You must post your training log on our main site! Even if you run out of time to complete all lifts.
4) Know your Stuff- You must know your 1RM for classic lifts.
5) Come Prepared– since you will be doing more volume you will need to have your lifts and percentages written out. Plus the coaches will not have extra lifts written on the board. It is your responsibility.
6) Goals – must be known by me send them to me [email protected]
7) Due diligence- We are all talkative that’s fantastic, but do it on your own time. Since your Rx+ accessory lifts are after the wod you will need to work quickly because there is a class behind you.
8) Coach is right- does this really need explanation?
9) Weekend Specials: it’s a secret
If you fit the Requirements and you can follow the rules email me along with your goals so I know you are participating!!
– Back squat WBF* x 3r x 10s RX+ 75% (1rm BS)
– Snatch push press (no Rack) – 3 x 5
*WBF= Weight by feel
Hang Cleans 115/73 Rx+(135/93)
RX+ (to be performed Quickly after end of WOD)
– Snatch pull – 90% (of snatch) x 3 x 2
– Snatch deadlift – 100% (of snatch, 3 sec pause mid thigh) x 3