Turkey Burn Workout, what you need to know:
So if this is your first workout with us let me be the first to welcome you to Unbroken Athletic. We are excited to have you join us. We will have 3 coaches on hand for the workout to make sure everyone is safe and knows what to do. Here is a list of common things you might need:
- Layered clothing:
- In the event of having to partake in a brisk jog outside you will want to have clothing that you are warm/comfortable to workout in and remove if necessary. While we are not opposed to streaking there are going to be kids… so… yeah, Lets keep it PG.
- Water.. (or Beer your choice)
- we have a hidden mountain spring to quench your thirst (it’s really just a water fountain) but if you require special high quality h2o you gotta bring your own. If it’s beer I recommend waiting until after the workout.
- A towel or other Sweat absorbing contraption
- you’ll thank me later.
- Positive attitude
- We are going to make you do things you probably never done before and you might not look as graceful as you’d like. Its a part of the process so embrace your goofiness and have fun.
- Listening ears
- there is a saying about 2 ears one mouth our something… make sure to listen when a coach is talking, they are try to set up up for a successful workout. Especially the when the guy with the beard is talking, he’s a pretty big deal…
We will walk you through the workout and modify it for you where necessary. Also make sure to let us know if you have any injury’s or conditions that we need to know about.
We’ll see you in the morning!
11 Power Cleans (135/95)
22 Lateral Burpees Over Bar
20 Kb Swings (53/35)
11 Hang DB Cleans (50/35) (35/25)
20 KB Swings
18 TTB or DOUBLE K2C
11 MB Squat Cleans
18 Plate Ground to overhead
While P1 is working P2 will be rowing 500m or 400m run. When P2 finishes, P1 will switch and P2 will continue where P1 left off. P1 and P2 will alternate like this until 30min is up, score total rounds